First Week in Review

Day 2 has arrived and I'm excited to get back to my little desk space. My co-worker had told me that there was an error with my work from yesterday which deleted all my content in the marketing tools. Worried yet confused, I blamed myself immediately. I doubted and questioned myself if I had done my work thoroughly and saved my content. Nonetheless, it wasn't my fault and there was a glitch in the coding system that didn't allow me to save my work because I wasn't authorized under the system. Relieved. While that incident was solving, I started working/finishing up a new article that was being published: "Summer Food Bucket List." Generating a list of restaurants in Ann Arbor that offers great summer menu specials and outdoor seating. For me, content doesn't come that quickly in my head. It takes me awhile to brainstorm and gather my thoughts together in one cohesive post. Therefore, it did take me awhile to complete the article but I can assure you my content met the expectations. Today, I felt that my lack of time got to me and I couldn't gather my thoughts coherently at the spot but that would be something that'll come to me with more experience while writing content for BestFoodFeed. I'm looking forward to improving my writing to generate quality content for people to enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts