Cottage Inn Campaign

A few weeks ago, Cottage Inn had reached out to me discussing their new campaign they're launching. They had partnered up with Celiac Disease Foundation to spread awareness about this disease and also to promote their gluten free pizzas! Celiac disease is an immune reaction to eating gluten, therefore the intake of wheat is very limited or none. That's why Cottage Inn has a whole menu dedicated to gluten free items for those who can't eat gluten!

Cottage Inn had asked us to post pictures of their gluten free pizzas and promote their gluten free menu on our Instagram! Our office got sent over 10 boxes full of pizzas, bbq wings, and sandwiches so we had a pretty epic photo shoot.

I had spread the word out to my friends about me entering into this competition and within a matter of minutes, after I posted my picture, my notifications were going crazy on my phone. Like after like, comment after comment, I felt confident after a day that I may have the potential of winning. After about a week, I noticed more and more people submitting their pizza pictures. You could say I started losing hope since there was one food blogging account who had 80 more likes than I did.

Two weeks later, I got an email that I had won! To be honest, it still hasn't hit me that I won free pizza for an entire year. If it wasn't for my boss telling me about this campaign and my supportive friends commenting all day and all night long, I wouldn't have received this opportunity.

Comments

Popular Posts