From Strangers to Supporters

I didn't realize how quickly 2 hours can go by. I feel so humbled to listen to astonishing, qualifying professionals and their education and career experience. Whether it's working for Google, a tourism board, or Duo Security, listening to many different perspectives on how they career paths lead was very fascinating yet motivating for me. These meetings were extremely helpful because I never learned so much about building my professional portfolio and work ethics than in the 8 weeks I've been working at Spark. From celebrating little achievements like gaining new connections on LinkedIn to showing off a project you've been working so hard on, the interns became complete strangers to my supporters. I never realized how much confidence and strength I can achieve from accomplishing my milestones if I didn't have my support team aka my interns by my side throughout my internship. So to all my interns- thank you for an awesome filled with success and happiness. To Bud- thank you for pushing me to my full potential and believing that I'm able to succeed in anything I put my mind to. 


Comments

Popular Posts