My Favorite Restaurants in Ann Arbor

Working at a food startup company, I got to learn so much about different cuisines around the world and the new trendy food items to try! I've been to far too many restaurants here in Ann Arbor so I thought for this post why not share some of my favorite spots to eat at! In no particular order:

1. Aventura: If you love tapas just as much as I do, you'll love this place! What I love about Tapas style is that I don't have to be in a committed relationship with just one entree. I get to eat from multiple dishes! Aventura has a unique Spanish influenced cuisine. If you go, you must order the patatas bravas. You'll thank me later!

2. Savas: This restaurant is the highest grossing restaurant in Ann Arbor. That says a lot right there. Savas atmosphere and food makes you never want to leave here! They offer a huge variety of dishes with a bit of Mediterranean inspired twist! I take everyone here solely for their mac & cheese and everyone agrees that it's the best mac & cheese they've had.

3. Freds: Freds opened up in the old Babo location on E. Washington early this year. This place is easily the most hyped up restaurant in town, but it sure does live to the hype as well. Freds offer healthy dishes from their famous acai bowls to toasts. The presentation of each dishes are impeccable, totally instagram worthy.

4. Isalita: Another delicious tapas place! Isalita is a Mexican restaurant that offers amazing dishes in small plates. The tacos, queso, plaintains, I can go on and on about this place.

5. Totoro: I absolutely love sushi! What I love about it is that it's super fresh and it doesn't make me bloated! Totoro is a staple restaurant for most college students- offering cheap rolls close to campus. The Totoro Tower is one of my favorite sushi dishes ever!

6. Nagomi: I just tried this place last week and I regret not discovering this place earlier. The sushi rolls are big so be sure to have a fat appetite ready. They also have awesome sushi deals throughout the week and it's centrally located on E. Liberty!

7. Aki Sushi: I come to Aki Sushi in Ypsilanti during my breaks! I drove past this one day and decided to see what this place was about. Behold, one of the best sushi rolls I've devoured. The sushi rolls are extremely fresh and they smother the sauces on top making the sushi rolls so delicious to eat!

8. Cultivate Coffee: I have two favorite coffee shops. Cultivate is one of my favorites because of the atmosphere and of course the delicious drinks. I usually try something new every time I go in and I'm never disappointed. Cultivate has a very cozy community vibe so they have game nights and performances here weekly!

9. Lab Cafe: Here's my other favorite coffee place. Located in downtown, this place serves the best lattes ever. From vanilla rose to a lavender honey latte, there's something you're bound to like from here!

10. Frita Batidos: The ultimate comfort food. Somehow my friends and I manage to come here post finals and it's the best feeling ever. The burgers are the best and the drinks are delicious. With this Cuban inspired restaurant, there's no reason to try any other place!

12. Seoul Street: Two words. Kimchi Fries.

13. Spencers: This intimate restaurant changes their menu frequently so you're always trying something new when you come! The food taste so authentic and fresh, it's a hidden treasure!

Comments

Popular Posts