My First Campaign!

The past couple of weeks, I've been working on an Oyster campaign that took hours and hours on end to complete. Since this was one of my biggest projects I've done this summer, I had to prove to my boss that I'm able to take part of a state wide campaign. National Oyster Day was August 5th. If you didn't know, Virginia is known to be the oyster capital of the East. We partnered up with the Virginia Tourism board to promote this day on 8 of our markets. My job was to create 24 different Instagram posts about National Oyster Day in cities such as DC, Philly, & Boston. I also had to go through hundreds of pictures to find the perfect oyster pictures. On top of that, I helped write some of the articles about Virginia's oysters. You could say I'm slightly sick of oysters, but after we launched this campaign, I couldn't have been more proud. My content was being spread on multiple markets in the nation and the hard work of staying up late at night paid off.

Comments

Popular Posts